It’s your business’ legal duty to educate all your employees, including senior management, in anti-money laundering — and to keep this education up to date.
Our online education system is designed for every employee, whether they’re a new starter with no knowledge or an experienced professional who needs to update their understanding of AML.
Updated AML training videos
Employees’ training begins with a video that gives a comprehensive overview of the national AML guidance and is up to date with the latest rules and regulations of your country.
- A separate video to prepare the person in charge of your money laundering reporting & senior management for their responsibilities.
- Sector-specific training videos relevant to every employee & manager.
- Never miss an AML regulatory update — you’ll be notified when videos are updated with new guidance.
Test your employees knowledge
For every AML video, we’ve created a test to prove your and your employees’ understanding of the subject.
- Videos can be repeated & tests retaken if employees receive a fail.
- Quickly see gaps in knowledge – results are saved to an individual’s AMLCC profile, where your person in charge of money laundering reporting can view them.
- Easily prove your compliance by showing your regulator that you & your employees have been educated in AML.
Continuous training, platform-wide
We’ve built education into every part of the AMLCC platform. This is a daily reinforcement of knowledge and understanding of AML.
- Each business & client risk assessment has guidance on how to mitigate risk.
- For high-risk results, your employees are shown why & how to reduce the risk.
- Add comments to risk assessments, to prove the reasoning behind your decisions to your regulator.