Every DNFBP must have its own written AML policy, controls and procedures, tailored to its unique situation. You can meet this challenge with AMLCC’s policy template, which is completely customisable to your business.
Reduce the time & research required to create your policy by tailoring our editable online template.
Covers every area of AML compliance, risk management & education you need to consider.
The policy is broken down into sections to allow you to select the aspects relevant to your business.
We do the hard work for you
AMLCC provides you with a comprehensive policy document that’s kept up-to-date with the latest anti-money laundering guidance. So you’ll always have the right information, to create a policy relevant to your business risks.
- Save time — details of your business & its services are automatically added to the policy.
- The template can be tailored to cover all of your business’ risks.
- Create an audit trail — employees must confirm they’ve read & understood the details.
Prove your compliance to your regulator
Once you’ve created your business’ AML policy, keeping it updated is simple. You just make the edits to the online document and save a new version.
- All versions of the policy are time-stamped and saved as PDFs so you have a full audit trail.
- Employees are automatically asked to read & acknowledge updates.
- Easily download the latest version to share with your regulator.
Always up to date with guidance
Keeping your policy updated is essential. But it takes a lot of time and effort. AMLCC manages this responsibility for you.
- Updated with every new piece of national guidance.
- Review and accept updates to keep your business protected.
- Save the updated version to your library of previously saved policies.