The biggest risk to your business when signing up a new client is not asking the right questions. AMLCC’s client risk assessment gives your employees the power & knowledge to do this, without the need to fill in multiple forms.
You can also complete secondary client-risk assessments to evaluate the risks presented by separate assignments or transactions undertaken by your business on behalf of the client, where appropriate.
A comprehensive set of questions for every type of client your business might deal with.
Created in an online format that’s easy to use and quick to fill in.
Guidance explaining risks, questions to help your decision & suggested mitigation steps are all provided.
Manage your client risk assessments effectively and efficiently
Easily confirm a client’s lower-risk status. With a single click, you can demonstrate that a specific set of risks does not apply to a client.
- Upload core client information from your other software.
- Answer most questions quickly using ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers.
- Automatically save the risk assessment & any comments in your client’s profile – it’s time stamped & assigned to the relevant employee whenever a change is made.
Extra help with high-risk clients
When a high-risk is detected, your employees will be given guidance on why and suggestions on how to reduce the risk. This education will give your employees a practical knowledge of AML that’s essential to their role in protecting your business
- Add comments & documents to the risk assessment, to show actions taken to reduce risk.
- Employees can use AMLCC to get confirmation from senior management that a risk has been effectively mitigated.
- All communication about high-risk clients that happens on AMLCC is saved as an audit trail.
Save time for clients with similar risk profiles
If you have clients with a similar risk profile, you can create and save a set of model risk assessment answers for this client type. We call these ‘reusable client profiles’. Use these model answers as a base to quickly identify the risks of each client.
- Reduce the time spent onboarding multiple, similar clients.
- Easily make adjustments to each client’s risk assessment to make it unique.
- Use each set of saved model answers an unlimited amount of times.
- These are an optional extra – only purchase them if you think they will save you time.