Reporting potential money laundering activity protects your business and your employees from serious legal repercussions.
AMLCC’s AML suspicious activity reporting makes it easy for anyone in your business to submit an internal report to the MLRO.
Know when & how to act on suspicions
Every DNFBP has a responsibility to report suspicious activity. AMLCC’s educational videos and platform-wide guidance show your employees exactly what to look for.
- Training videos include lessons for all employees on how to spot suspicious activity.
- The additional management training explains how to reach a decision on whether to make a report.
- Every business & client risk assessment explains why risks have been identified for a client.
- Employees can choose to make an internal report if they come across anything they are concerned about.
Report suspicious activity online
If any of your employees suspect money laundering or any other criminal activity by a client, AMLCC will guide them through every step of the internal reporting process.
- Use AMLCC to report suspicions to your business’ person in charge of money laundering reporting.
- Employees are given instructions on the correct information to put in their report.
- The reporting process creates an audit trail which can be shown to your regulator.
- The person in charge of money laundering reporting can review the evidence & decide the next steps.