Identifying the risks that are relevant to your business allows you to manage and mitigate those risks. Asking the right questions in your business-wide risk assessment is an essential responsibility.
If your business is ever involved in a money laundering situation, this assessment will be vital in proving you have considered and taken steps against the potential risks your business faces.
Tailor your risk assessment
To prove that your business is AML compliant, you must have a risk assessment that’s tailored to your unique circumstances. Let AMLCC efficiently guide you to build your business’s risk assessment.
- A comprehensive set of questions about every aspect of your business.
- High-risk warnings & guidance on how to reduce risk.
- Saved to your AMLCC profile & downloadable, so you can share it with your regulator.
- The risk assessment tool is broken down into risk categories, to help you adopt a risk-based approach.
Update your assessment quickly and effectively
Your online business-wide risk assessment can be updated and saved as your business and its risks develop. The format of the risk assessment document makes these updates simple.
- Deal with developing risks without recreating the entire document from scratch.
- AMLCC automatically records the date, time and user making the changes.
- Easily access the latest version of your business’ risk assessment if you need to show your regulator.