Being sure that your client is who they say they are is a huge challenge when it comes to anti-money laundering compliance.
AMLCC’s biometric identity verification is a biometric comparison of an individual to their government-issued identity documents. This feature is optional: checks can be bought through your AMLCC profile when you need them.
Make an informed decision about your client
AMLCC’s biometric identity verification is an extensive check of biometric data provided by your client in person. The online biometric check compares your client’s government-issued photo identity certification with live images captured by the system.
- Multi-point face recognition & liveness anti-spoofing detection.
- Quickly returns a clear pass or fail result.
- Also included: a false document check against your client’s bank statement, utility bill or council tax bill.
We also offer client identity validation, to confirm that your client’s identity actually exists. Learn more.
Fully automated and digital checks
Once you’ve initiated your client’s biometric identity verification checks, the rest of the process is completed in a few easy steps. The results of the checks are automatically saved to the correct client’s profile in AMLCC.
- You client will receive a text & email request to complete the identity check.
- A helpful video shows them exactly what to do, to avoid any errors.
- Images & government ID document photographs are encrypted & stored in the individual’s AMLCC client details.
You can buy biometric identity verification checks on a Pay As You Go basis, whether you’re buying 1 or 1000+. All checks are valid for 3 years.